3D Printer Spool Filament
Having a 3D printer without filament is sort of like having a regular printer without paper or ink. And while a lot of printers come with some filament there's a good chance you've been printing up a storm and need something new. That's why we've started carrying a complete line of 3D printing filament in a variety of colors!
- High strength, good toughness;
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money;
- Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
- ABS softer than PLA
- PLA Filament has small shrinkage even when printing big size model;
- 1 kg /plastic spool packaging, can be automatic feed;
- To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
- No Bubble.
- Density: 1.25 g/cm^3
- Volume: 0.80 cm^3/g or 800 cm^3/kg
- 1.75 mm filament length for 1 kg spool: ~ 330 meters / ~ 1080 feet
- 3.00 mm filament length for 1 kg spool: ~ 110 meters / ~ 360 feet
- Density: 1.04 g/cm^3
- Volume: 0.96 cm^3/g or 960 cm^3/kg
- 1.75 mm filament length for 1 kg spool: ~ 400 meters / ~ 1310 feet
- 3.00 mm filament length for 1 kg spool: ~ 130 meters / ~ 430 feet
- ABS: 225-250°C.
- 1 x 3D Printer Spool Filament