4 Port HDMI Splitter 1X4 with Power Adapter Support 3D 4K*2K, Full HD1080p
- One HDMI input signal split to four HDMI sink devices
- HDCP 1.3 protocol compliant
- Support 3D /4K*2K
- Support CEC
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support signal Retiming
- Support input up to 15metres AWG26 HDMI standard cable length,
- Output up to 25metres AWG26 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V 1A power supply
CONNECTING AND OPERATING:
- Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
- Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 1x4 Splitter.
- HDMI version... HDMI 1.4V
- HDCP version...... HDCP1.3
- HDMI resolution... 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format... 24bit/deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support audio format... DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth... 340MHz
- Max baud rate...... 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal... 0.5~1.5Volts P-P (TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal...... 5Volts P-P (TTL)
- Input cable distance.... AWG26 HDMI standard cable ≤ 8M
- Output cable distance... 10m HDMI standard cable ≤ AWG26.
- Max working current...... 600mA
- Power adapter format..Input... ..AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range...... (-15 to +55 ).
- Operating Humidity range...... .5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H)...... 115x61x25 (mm)
- Weight... 190g..
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
- The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
- All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
- Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
- Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
- Pls turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
- Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
- Pls use the original factory power adaptor.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common troubleshooting way shows below:
- Trouble Description
- Cause and Ways to deal with
- Check if the power adaptor head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.
- Check the power switch if it is in on status.
- Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine.
- To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
- Check the system connection quality.
- Check if the line is all good quality.
- the Check the cable quality
- To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection
|Product Availability||In Stock|