Digital 3-Axis Acceleration, Gravity, Tilt Sensor Module ADXL345 – GY-291
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
- Model: GY-291
- Color: Blue
- Material: PCB + brass
- Features Chipset: ADXL345
- Power supply :3~5V
- Communication methods: IIC/SPI communication protocol
- Measuring range: +/- 2g +/-16g; 3-Axis, +/- 2g; +/-4g; +/-8g; +/- 16g
- Applications: Flying robots, Stability control applications
- GY-291 ADXL345 Sensor Module
- Male Header Pins
|Manufacturer||Made in China|