The Iteaduino DUE is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Crotex-M3 core. It is the improvement board based on the Ardui-no DUE. It has 54 digital IO pins 12 analog inputs 4 UARTs a 84MHz clock an USB OTG capable connection 2 DACs 2 IIC a power jack an SPI header a reset button and an erase button. The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Due is compatible with all Ardui-no compatible shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 Ardui-no compatible pinout.
The IOREF pin which allows an attached shield with the proper configuration to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. This enables shield compatibility with a 3.3V board like the Due and AVR-based boards which operate at 5V. An unconnected pin reserved for future use.
The Due has a 32-bit ARM core that can outperform typical 8-bit microcontroller boards. The most significant differences are: A 32-bit core that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock.
- CPU Clock at 84Mhz.
- 96 KBytes of SRAM.
- 512 KBytes of Flash memory for code.
- A DMA controller that can relieve the CPU from doing memory intensive tasks.
- Operating Voltage:3.3V
- POWER SupplyVoltage(recommanded): 7~24V
- Power supply Max Voltage:26V
- Digital IO pins:54(of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input pins(ADC):12
- Analog Output pins(DAC):2
- Total DC Output current on all IO lines:130mA
- DC current of 3.3V:800mA
- DC current of 5V:800mA
- Flash Memory:512KB all available for user application
- SRAM:96KB(2 banks:64KB and 32KB)
- Clock frequency:84MHz
- AT91SAM3X8E DataSheet
- Related Documents
- Additional Information
Part Number N/A Manufacturer No Weight (g) 1000.0000