DS203 is a pocket size 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It also provides 4 application areas, convenient for users to load and upgrade at most 4 different application firmware.
- Two 72Mhz analog channels and two digital channels
- AD9288-40 dual A/D converter analogue channels from 36MS/s to 72MS/s.
- Signal Generator, auto measurement, various triggering option
- Easy waveform storage, firmware upgrade, user applications, open source
- Built-in 8M USB disk
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1 x SainSmart DSO203/Quad with battery
- 2 x mcx Oscilloscope probes
- Additional Information
Part Number N/A Manufacturer SainSmart Maximum Input Voltage 80 Vpp (x2 probe) Input Coupling AC / DC Input Impedance NA Probe Attenuation NA Sampling Mode Real Time Sampling Rate 1KSa/s - 72MSa/S Storage Depth 4K per Channel (Internal 8MB USB Disk) Acquire Mode NA Average Time NA Channel Amount 4 Bandwidth No Vertical Resolution 8 Bit Vertical Coupling NA 1. Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2 Hold-off Range NA Edge Trigger NA Reading Resolution Ratio NA Display Type No Resolution NA Contrast Ratio NA Power Supply NA Power Li-ion Battery Frequency NA Background Intensity (typical) NA Waveform Display Range NA Afterglow NA Menu display NA Screen Saver NA Interpolation Mode NA Screen Color Mode NA Display Language NA Temperature Range (Min) NA Temperature Range (Max) NA Humidity NA Size (mm) No