Microsemi IGLOO Nano FPGA AGLN250 Evaluation Kit
- Buy 5 for PKR17,910.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for PKR17,340.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for PKR16,965.00 each and save 10%
The IGLOO nano Starter Kit is fully RoHS-compliant and enables you to quickly evaluate Microsemi's IGLOO family and prototype your design.Since IGLOO nano devices are footprint-compatible with ProASIC3 nano devices, this kit can also be used to prototype designs for ProASIC3 nano, as well as the low-power leader of IGLOO nano.
- Low-cost AGLN250-VQG100 device
- USB-to-UART connection for HyperTerminal on a PC
- Clocks: A 20 MHz system clock is provided using a low-power, precision oscillator.
- Eight LEDs and four switches provide simple inputs and outputs to the system.
- All I/Os available for quick connection to external circuitry
- Ability to switch VCORE from 1.2 V to 1.5 V
- Full current measurement capability of independent I/O banks and VCC for accurate power analysis
- Optional board power connector for an external supply, but none is needed when connected to a USB cable
- Includes best-in-class FPGA tools from industry leaders
- All components used on the board are low-power components, including LEDs (2 mA), resets (µA range), and oscillator (2-3 mA).
- 1 X Microsemi IGLOO Nano FPGA AGLN250 Evaluation Kit
- 1 X Low-cost programming stick
- 1 X USB 2.0 high-speed cables
- 1 X Quickstart card
|Model Number||IGLOO Nano FPGA|
|Processor||IGLOO Nano FPGA AGLN250|
|Temperature Range (Min)||-40°C|