The nRF52840 PDK is a versatile single board development kit for Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth low energy, ANT, 802.15.4 and 2.4GHz proprietary applications using the nRF52840 SoC. This kit supports development for the nRF52840 SoC.
The kit is hardware compatible with the Arduino Uno Revision 3 standard, making it possible to use 3rd-party shields that are compatible to this standard. An NFC antenna can be connected the kit to enable NFC tag functionality. The kit gives access to all I/O and interfaces via connectors and has 4 LEDs and 4 buttons which are user-programmable.
It supports the standard Nordic Software Development Tool-chain using Keil, IAR and GCC. Program/Debug options on the kit is Segger J-Link OB.
- Supports Bluetooth 5 development on nRF52840 SoC
- Arduino Uno shield compatible
- ARM mbed enabled
- All I/O and interfaces available at edge connectors
- Segger J-Link OB Program/Debug supported
- RF SMA connector for direct RF measurements
- On board QSPI flash
- NFC tag-A interface and antenna
- Interfaces directly to Nordic Power Profiler Kit
- 1 x nRF52840 Preview DK board
- 1 x 2032 battery
- 1 x NFC antenna
- Additional Information
Part Number nRF52840-PDK Manufacturer Nordic Semiconductor