QIDI TECH Dual Extruder Desktop 3D Printer 3DP-QDA16-01
The QIDI Technology 3DP-QDA16-01 markets itself as being one of the most heavy-duty 3D printers which may still be suitable for residential use. The QIDI Technology 3DP-QDA16-01 also comes with a rather quick printing speed. This is especially true when you stack it up to other 3D printers within its price range. Of course, this is one of the most important factors to look at when thinking about buying any 3D printer, as a unit’s printing speed is often a great indication of its overall level of quality.
The hardware also comes preassembled, which is another huge plus. After taking it right out of the box, the only real hurdle you’ll find yourself contending with is installing the software, though this should prove an easy ordeal, especially with the manufacturer’s excellent customer support. Simply put, the QIDI Technology 3DP-QDA16-01 is just the printer for you if you simply want the model that does it all and don’t mind paying a premium for such a luxury.
- Build Volume: The size of the object that the printer can create, also called the build volume, is pretty good too. The maximum build size is 9 x 6 x 6 inches (or 230 x 150 x 150 mm). This translates to a build volume of 5 liters.
- Print Material: This Qidi Tech gadget is compatible with both ABS and PLA filaments of 1.75 mm thickness. In fact, the manufacturers even ship you complimentary ABS and PLA filament spools so you can get started as soon as you set your printer up. You can even experiment with TPU, which is a semi-flexible filament, with no problems. However, the Ninjaflex filament is not recommended because of its excessive flexibility compared to ABS, PLA and TPU, leading to poor-quality prints.
- Nozzle Specs: The nozzle diameter is 0.4 mm and heats up to a temperature of up to 260 degrees Centigrade.
- Layer Resolution: The Qidi Tech Dual Extruder 3D printer uses Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technology. This feature enables the printer to have a layer resolution of 100 to 300 micromillimeters and an adjustable layer thickness of 0.1 to 0.3 mm.
- Print Quality: The quality of the designs printed using the Dual Extruder is quite good. The printer bed can maintain a maximum temperature of 140 degrees Centigrade; the extruder goes further to 280. These temperatures are adjustable and can be set using the software or the interface on the printer itself. The printing process itself is devoid of any annoying noise except for the short alerts from time to time.
- Building Size(LxWxH): 225X145X150mm
- Layer Resolution: 100 Micron
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm to 0.3mm
- Printing Material: ABS/PLA
- Connectivity: SD Card/USB Cable
- Support Software: Replicator G/Makerware
- Input Voltage: 110V/230V
- Printer Machine Size(LxWxH): 465x320x375mm
- 1 X QIDI TECH Dual Extruder Desktop 3D Printer 3DP-QDA16-01
|Manufacturer||Made in China|
|Voltage (V)||AC 220 ± 10% 50Hz|
|Maximum Printing Size||225X145X150mm|
|Interface||SD Card or USB|