Raspberry Pi Adjustable Camera Holder Mount
- Buy 3 for PKR 225.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for PKR 210.00 each and save 16%
- Buy 50 for PKR 190.00 each and save 24%
A stylish, small, and adjustable mount for your Raspberry Pi Camera.
- Allows four different angles of repose.
- Four Screws to secure your camera
- Made from lush matte black acryclic
- 1/4 inch hole for tripod mounting.
How to Build:
1. Attach board to large plate
Take the large plate, and place the camera module lens into the square hole, such that the screw holes on the camera module line up with the screw holes on the plate.
2. Screw it
Use the 4 nuts and bolts to attach the camera module to the plate. Do not over tighten. The module board must be straight, not bowed, under the pressure of the screws.
3. Second plate
Clips the second plate into one of the 4 sets of slots along the sides of the main plate. The set you choose determines the angle the camera rests at.
The ribbon cable should be at the top of the assembly.
- 2pcs Raspberry Pi Acrylic Mount
- 4pcs Screws
- 4pcs Nuts
|Manufacturer||Made in China|