Raspberry Pi Official 7-Inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- Buy 3 for PKR 13,870.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for PKR 13,432.00 each and save 8%
The 7” Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
HOW TO BUILD:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Raspberry PI Model A+
The display currently does not work with the older Raspberry Pi Model A or B, although there may be a software update to enable compatibility.
- Raspberry Pi Official 7-Inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen
- 4 X Jumper Wires
- 4 X Stand-offs
- 4 X Screws
- 1 X Adapter Board
|Display Resolution (Pixels)||NA|
|Interface||8bit or 16 bit LCD|