Protect your Raspberry Pi's power port from excess wear by fitting it with a Raspberry Pi Power Port Protector!Unplugging the Raspberry Pi to turn it on and off is bound to wear the that tiny micro USB port to shreds in no time at all. However, by fitting a small male to female convertor in between you can make sure your Raspberry Pi's power input is safe from excess wear.
- USB 2.0 Micro-B male to USB 2.0 Micro-B female
- Convenient way of changing cable connections
- Molded PVC bootProtect your Pi's micro USB port from excess wear and strain.
- Will enable the use of both micro USB B chargers (standard mobile phone), but also micro USB A chargers!
- 1 X Raspberry Pi 3 Power Port Protector
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Made in USA Material Plastic Connector Type USB 2.0 Micro-B male to USB 2.0 Micro-B female PITCH NA Num of Pin's NA Size (mm) NA
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: PKR 500.00
Special Price PKR 380.00
Regular Price: PKR 1,350.00
Special Price PKR 1,000.00As low as: PKR 900.00
Regular Price: PKR 150.00
Special Price PKR 120.00
Regular Price: PKR 750.00
Special Price PKR 580.00
As low as: PKR 9,368.10