- Rapidly installable mechanical structure
- Rigid yet ultra-light weight design
- Uses 4-Wheel DC Gear Motors to drive the robot.
- Can be easily converted into a smart car with integration of Arduino Uno, L293 Motor Driver Shield and other Sensors.
- DC Gear Motor shaft has rotary encoder disk which can be used to measure the speed and distance.
Smart Robot Car Chassis with 4-Wheel Drive (ZK-4WD) Includes:
- 2 X Car Chassis (Acrylic Material)
- 4 X DC geared motor (magnetic over EMC testing)
- 4 X Yellow wheels
- 4 X 20 line speed encoder (non-ordinary six-lane ten-wire)
- 8 X Fasteners
- 1 X 3D assembly drawings
- Several pillars screw nut
- Additional Information
Weight (g) 50.0000 Material Plastic Voltage (V) 3-6 Power No Current (A) 120m Frequency No Temperature Range (Min) No Temperature Range (Max) No Motor Type DC Gear Motor Revolutions Per Minute 240(With Tire) Num of Encoder No Dimension 26cm X 17.5cm Wheel Dimension 6cm Drive Type 4WD No. of Motors 2 Manufacturer No