RTL-SDR Software Defined Radio Dongle R820T2/RTL2832U (1PPM)
- Buy 3 for PKR 6,317.50 each and save 5%
Note: Special approvals from PTA and other Government organizations may require in order to import this item into Pakistan.
This is an RTL-SDR software defined radio receiver with RTL2832U ADC chip, 1PPM TCXO, SMA F connector, R820T2 tuner and aluminium case with passive cooling. Tunes from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz with up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. (HF mode works in direct sampling mode - V3 models and above only). Perfect for use as a computer based radio scanner with free software like SDR#, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, Linrad, GQRX or SDR Touch on Android. Works on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and even embedded Linux computers like the Raspberry Pi. Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADS-B aircraft radar, AIS boat radar, ACARS, trunked radio, P25/MotoTRBO digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, Meteor M2 satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
This model has several improvements over other models. It uses the improved R820T2 tuner, comes with a 1PPM TCXO (no drift and accurate tuning with a 2 PPM initial offset and 1 PPM temperature drift), improved component tolerances and an SMA F connector. It also comes with a software activatable bias-tee circuit for powering external devices such as LNA's and active antennas. Requires a USB 2.0 Port and works on most USB 3.0 ports. Installation on Windows is simple. Please Google for the free RTL-SDR Quickstart Guide for installation instructions. For custom antennas please note that this dongle uses an SMA F connector (note not RP-SMA).
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over generic brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium case with thermal pad for passive cooling, software activatable bias tee circuit.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. (HF reception below 24 MHz runs in direct sampling mode)
- Uses a SMA female antenna port. Please note that this is the dongle only, no antennas are included.
- 1 X RTL-SDR Software Defined Radio Dongle R820T2/RTL2832U (1PPMAd)
Additional Accessories Pack:
- 1x Portable multipurpose dipole antenna set.
- 1x Dipole base with 60cm RG174
- 2x 23cm to 1m telescopic antenna
- 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antenna
- 1x 3m RG173 extension cable
- 1x flex tripod mount
- 1x suction cup mount
|Product Availability||Available on Demand|
|Frequency||500 kHz to 1.7 GHz|
|Load Cell (kg)||NA|
|Range||500 kHz to 1.7 GHz|
|Temperature Range (Min)||-40°C|
|Temperature Range (Max)||85°C|
|Resistance Value (Ohm)||NA|
|Num of Pin's||NA|