Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Broadcom BCM2836 1G RAM
- Buy 3 for PKR 4,940.00 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for PKR 4,780.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for PKR 4,680.00 each and save 6%
The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the second generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ in February 2015. Compared to the Raspberry Pi 1 it has an ARMv7 processor, it can run the full range of ARM GNU/Linux distributions, including Snappy Ubuntu Core, as well as Microsoft Windows 10.
The Raspberry Pi 2 has an identical form factor to the previous (Pi 1) Model B+ and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1.
We recommend the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B for use in schools: it offers more flexibility for learners than the leaner (Pi 1) Model A+, which is more useful for embedded projects and projects which require very low power.
- A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Like the (Pi 1) Model B+, it also has:
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
- 1 X Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Broadcom BCM2836 1G RAM
|Manufacturer||Made in USA|