Xilinx Vmod MIB-VHDC Module InterfaceFPGA Development Board
The Digilent Vmod Module Interface Board (VmodMIB) is a simple solution for interfacing additional peripheral modules and HDMI devices to VHDCI-equipped Digilent system boards. It connects to the VHDCI connector on Digilent system boards and provides four additional Pmod and four additional HDMI connections.
- Connects to system boards with a VHDCI connector (Genesys, Atlys, ...)
- Adds four 12-pin Pmod™ connectors and four HDMI-D connectors
- Provides two power busses and a ground bus
- Power Connections: The VmodMIB provides two power busses and a ground bus. The two power busses are labeled VCC and VU.The usual Digilent convention is to power the VCC bus at 3.3V and the VCCFX2 bus at 5.0V.
- 68 Pin, VHDCI Connector: VHDCI connector J1 is provided on one side of the board for connection to Digilent system boards, like the Genesys™ and Atlys™, which contain a VHDCI-style connector. The Digilent VHDCI connector signal convention provides for 40 general-purpose I/O signals.
- Pmod Connectors: Digilent Pmods provide various peripheral functions. These can be as simple as buttons or switches for inputs and LEDs for outputs, or as complex as graphical LCD display panels,accelerometers, and keypads. All Digilent Pmods use either a 6-wire interface or a 12-wire interface.
- HDMI Connectors: The VmodMIB also provides four HDMI type-D connectors to allow audio/video connections to the system board.It consist of 16pins.