Texas Instruments - Wireless MCU Launchpad Evaluation Board LAUNCHXL-CC2650
The CC2650 LaunchPad kit brings easy Bluetooth Smart connectivity to the LaunchPad kit ecosystem with the SimpleLink ultra-low power CC26xx family of devices. This LaunchPad kit also supports development for multi-protocol support for the SimpleLink multi-standard CC2650 wireless MCU and the rest of CC26xx family of products: CC2630 wireless MCU for ZigBee/6LoWPAN and CC2640 wireless MCU for Bluetooth Smart.
The CC2650 wireless MCU contains a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor that runs at 48 MHz as the main microcontroller and a rich peripheral feature set that includes a unique ultra-low power sensor controller. This sensor controller was created for interfacing external sensors and for collecting analog and digital data autonomously while the rest of the system is in sleep mode.The CC2650 LaunchPad kit supports programming and debugging from Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench integrated development environments (IDEs).
- Connect your LaunchPad kit to the cloud with Bluetooth Smart on your smartphone
- Access all I/O signals with the BoosterPack plug-in modules I/O interface
- On-board emulator with a USB serial port gets you started with instant code development
- Upgrade the LaunchPad kit firmware over-the-air from the SimpleLink Starter app
- Code Composer Studio IDE full license included
- Includes 1 MB external Flash for support of multiple protocols or storing user data
- Up to 5 dBm output power
- Optional Sharp Memory LCD BoosterPack plug-in module support
- 1 X Wireless MCU Launchpad Evaluation Board LAUNCHXL-CC2650
|Processor||32-bit ARM Cortex-M3|
|Temperature Range (Min)||-40°C|
|Temperature Range (Max)||85°C|